Life Gallery hana
Oita River flows near here and located in a place where you can taste the atmosphere of each season.
“Life Gallery Flower” with macrobiotic lunch at Oita.
The appearance was based on white
Looking out through the shop window
you’ll be fascinated by the small beautiful scenery
Taste time and seasonal feeling relaxed
It is such a place.
It becomes basic macrobiotic use.
Please inquire in advance.
* Macrobiotic Remacking Graduate School Graduation
* Lima Macrobiotic Certified Instructor
* Kanon Macrobiotic Instructor
* Cross Macrobiotic Instructor Finished * Macrobiotic Counselor Undergoing
* Macrobiotic 28 years
* Seattle Life 20 years * American Natural Food Circumstances detailed
Macrobiotic Organic Cafe Brown Rice Plate Lunch (reservation required)
Natural food, miscellaneous goods sale of daily life, art gallery every other Wednesday
Natural Farming’s naturally grown pesticide-free vegetables and natural yeast bread / brown rice arrival Every other Monday
UEMURA bread bread arrival biweekly Thursday hanako bread arrival
Organic products are also enriched
Addr：3-4-18 Maizuru-machi, Oita City
Open：11：00~18：00（reservation required ）